Sunday 24 July 2016

Let the adventure begin!

Introductions are not my strong point, along with many other things, but, for the purpose of the blog and for the courtesy of you, the reader, hello, my name is Neave. Now, let's get right into it.

Life is, let's say, tricky at times. So tricky in fact that you may begin to feel slightly lost in a world that seems only accustomed to the happy and the successful. As you gradually become stuck in the mud, as it were, due to the confusion that life brings, it throws unanswerable but also unavoidable questions at us, like: "How do I become accustomed to a world that will only accustom me if my life is full of happiness, ambition and success when frankly, I am not familiar with any of those things?". Life is very good at allowing you to take the time to ponder over such questions, although, the answers never really satisfy your humanitarian need of knowing fact and certainty. So yes, as you may have already guessed, I am lost, extremely lost. Many people may disagree with me and say things such as, "You're fine, you've been so strong for so long." and "Keep going, it gets better." but, I fail to see their logic and sense through their encouraging words. Is there something wrong with me? I'm not sure. All I now realise is that I must seek out a new and better strategy of 'getting through life' because as we all know life is unfair for all of us at some point in our lives, to take action is key...I think.

A blog. My last resort. My map to the exit of the impossible maze that is life. I have thought of everything to allow my inner happiness to shine through, everything to ensure I am one step closer to a better life. Well, at least I think I have. My love for writing started at an early age as I used to write little stories when I was bored, instead of watching 'Disney' or playing 'Dress Up'. They weren't grammatical or beautifully engaging but they were my pieces of work that were generated in my own little, creative bubble and I will treasure them forever. As I have grown older and more mature, my life has been a never ending, emotional, terrifying and exasperating roller coaster which I refuse to get off of without having for filled my final goal - happiness. And so this is the reason for starting this blog. To unlock a passion that has never been able to fully take control before, as I have never allowed it to. I am hopeful this brings joy to my life and I am counting on it being very helpful for me to start corresponding with my life more.

I have absolutely no idea what this will bring to my life or anybody else's life for that matter, but hey, what's there to lose? I expect you may be just as confused as me right now but I hope that in time we shall be as acquainted as the internet allows. Oh wow, this has been all about me *cringes*, I apologise for what was probably the most unclear and unsettling first blog post ever. This is my life however and from past experience, its about to get a whole lot worse. But this is my way of dealing with whatever shit life would like to throw at me next, whether its a bucket load or a truck load, I like to think that I will be ready. From the bad times of the past, to the good times of the past and to those of the future, let us raise our glasses and toast to new beginnings.

So...

No comments:

Post a Comment